Friday, May 25, 2007

Goodbye Wellington, Hello Chilly Dunedin!

I haven't posted in a while, but there have been some big changes! Last week my job ended and I spent a day running around snapping photos, going to the museum and going out to dessert with my workmates and my friend Dave from university. On Wednesday I flew down to the South Island to spend my last two weeks back in Dunedin with my friends. I was very sad to leave Matt up in Wellington... I told him to win the Lotto so he can fly to Maine and meet everyone :)


This past week I have been sitting around and sleeping a lot. Flatmate Chris and I went out to the end of the Otago Peninsula on Sunday and it was freeeezing and very windy. We didn't see any penguins, but did somehow find my dog, Jetta.






Just kidding, that's a seal :) Next up is a trip to Milford Sound this weekend, and I'll be home in a little over a week! Looking forward to summer weather!

No comments: